Pain on right side near hip, weight loss, back pain. Tubal ligation done. Pregnancy symptoms?

I m having pains on my right side near my hip I ve had my tubes tied go 2 years have 3 kids and starting to wonder if I m pregnant or have a tubal pregnancy .... It s be 3 days now I have been dry heaving a lot lately but I m losing weight and not gaining it and I have been eating more the pain today starting going to my back they kinda feel like minor contractions at some points but then go away for like 10 mins and come back....
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012