Pain on right chest, slight headache, took baby aspirin before, blood pressure stable. Treatment?

Hi! I am a 69 year old female. I have a pressing, continuous pain on the right side of my chest, behind my right breast, that is increasing as the day goes on. No injury or activity brought this on. At first, I thought I slept on my side too long or taxed it in some way. It seems to be worse when I walk around now. I have a very slight dull headache also. I just took a baby aspirin about 30 minutes ago. I don't have any other symptoms that women can have of a stroke or heart attack. My blood pressure, etc. has been stable for the past few years with meds. I don't want to go to the ER tonight for many reasons but I don't want to act irresponsibly either.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013