Pain on ribs, lower abdomen, charlie horses on knee. Hydrated, on advil. Sore muscle, consult doctor?

Yes my 7 yr old son is complaining of rib pain on the left side as well as lower abdomen pain. He also keeps getting charlie horses behind his left knee cap. This has been going on for a few days. I have him drinking more water gatorade and bananas along with a few advil each day. Could this be just a sore muscle from playing or should I look into having him seen by his dr in the next couple days.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013