Pain on pulling the penile skin above the penis head, necessity of circumcisions, effects on sex

I am 30 M married(2yrs back). I need one favour from you sir.. I did t face problem in doing sex. some times my partner pulls the skin of my pennis.. at that time i am feeling pain after crossing the limit i.e. after end of the cock (red color) only. Even though I had sex many times, still my nerve was not cut down. Is it mandatory to have Sunthi(nerve cut down) . what difference does it makes in sex with & without nerve .... Please do the needful.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012