Pain on pressing clitoris, swelling near vaginal opening, foul smell, not sexually active. Causes?

For the past couple days, my clit starts to hurt when I press on it. I think it had to do with me holding my pee for a long time because it started to hurt after that. I noticed that a have just a little bit if swelling just by my pee hole with is where it hurts. I also noticed the past couple day that even after I shower and clean my area down there, I would smell like pee. Is there something wrong with me? Btw, I am 15 and am not sexually active.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
It is possible that some urinary infection has occurred and a simple urinalysis and a visit to a gynecologist for a local exam will clarify. It is also possible that there could be some inflammation of the clitoris; sometimes, simple nail scratches can lead to infection as the genital area is very sensitive. Some pelvic antibiotic may be needed. Please do not use tampons as they may sometimes be forgotten inside and can lead to infection. Hope you find this information useful. Please continue to maintain genital hygiene. Wish you good health.