Pain on one side after tonsil removal, lumps on tonsil sites, yellow pus. Should I be worried?

Hello, I am an 18 year old female and recently had my tonsils out. The first week I didnt eat and then a week after my op, I had a very heavy bled in which I required an ambulance to take me to hospital overnight. After that the pain was easier and the swelling ent down and talking became easier.However, now after 3 weeks I am getting pain returning on one side, the swelling is coming back and making it harder to swallow and there are rather large lumps on the site my tonsils used to be which are filling with what looks like yellow pus snd the surrounding area is turning the same colour. but only on one side. Should I be worried? Because I am. I have freshers week on october 1st. What should I do?!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012