Pain on lower side of rib-cage, back pain, cough post consumption of extra pills of Mycrogynon. How can I get rid of it?

Hi, Two weeks ago, i realized I had missed taking mycrogynon pills for two days. Out of panic, I swallowed all three, but havnt been feeling too well lately. I did get my period a week later on the expected day, but I have been having the following discomforts: A pain on the lower side of my right rib-cage, back ache especially just below my shoulder on the right side, and yesterday I started to cough . I did not take yesterday s pill (day 5 of the new packet) due to this sick feeling? I plan to visit the doctor tomorrow, but wanted to get your opinion before I do so..
Asked On : Wed, 8 Oct 2014