Pain on lower left side,closer to middle. sharp pains come and go

pain on lower left side, closer to middle. sharp pains come and go. had prev problems such as left side rib pain and period for 1year and 9 months straight. had ovarian cyst on right side, dont know what happened to it as didnt get second ultrasound , blood test show hormone levels r on the edge but fine, no thyroid problem , gyno said everything down there looked fine n papsmear came back negative. just finsihed last pill of primolut n. now waiting to see if my period stops on sunday coming. any advice as to what could be wrong?? i would like a clear answer so i can ask the doc to test for it, please contact me by email on -
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011