Pain on left side under arm near breast, constant burping. On treatment for acid reflux. Any ideas ?

I have been having pain on my left side under my arm near my breast .......on a scale of 1 - 10 it is a 2...just annoying....i ve had this pain off and on for over 2 weeks now.......i do have constant burping.......i am on medication for acid reflux .......i have no other symptoms........about a week ago the pain had spread to my back also and it was bad.......i am not sure of breath, not dizzy, no other chest pain
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012