Pain on left side ribs, small painful lump near closed area of the benign cyst removed from left breast. Reasons ?

Im a 46 year old woman from Asia, a benign cyst removed from my left breast 3 years ago now I ve touched a small one again and sometime painful in the closed area of that benign before, I also suffer pain on my left side ribs (close to my breast) that sometime maybe the caused of left breast pain as well. I am currently a regular worker as drafter that I think from hard work too? btw still in regular monthly period. Thank you and hoping for a further information from you regarding this matter is well appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012