Pain on left side of lower abdomen. Lab tests- normal. What can this be?

i have this sharp pain on the left side of my lower abdomen towards the back. it has pained me before in 2009,2011 and now it has come again. 2009 it was on my leftside , 2011 it was on both sides. it usally comes slowly.i can start feeling it lightly likse a month before it comes fully. it hurts bad and i find it difficult to lie down. also i feel like belching but when i want to belch it hits me the more .in 2011 i was rushed to the ER and lot of tests were conducted but they were all negative. what can this be?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013