Pain on left side of kidney, lack of interest in sex, irritable behaviour. Ultrasound of abdomen, CT scan of back, Urine test, chest X-ray normal. Psychological problem?

My wife is feeling a pain on lafeside of back on kedney. I made following tests as advised by doctor :- Ultrasonography of whole abdomen, CT Scan of backside, Urin RE, Blood Urea , Uric Acid , Chest X-ray, TC, DC, Himoglobin, etc. Everything is normal. Is it psychological problem? Now a days she became very much cool & she used to avoid conjugal life. She became very much bad behabed. what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012