Pain on left side of head and ear. Swelling behing eyes. No sensation on left side throat. History of passing out. MRI normal. Help

Have Pain on the left side of my head, and ear. Severe, and sometimes not as severe. There is swelling behind my eyes. More so on the left. I have no feeling on the left side of my throat. This has been going on for over 7 months. I also have a bad taste in my mouth. several months ago I saw an ENT and he gave me a shot in the head to numb the pain, and ignored everything else. I also had an MRI 4 months ago and nothing was found. I have passed out several times as well. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013