Pain on left side of face, migraines, dizziness, pregnant. Taking motrin. Cure?

Im having pains on the left side of my face like someone has hit me. It runs all down my left side. I cannot sleep with the pain. It hurts so bad I want to cry. I have very bad migraines to when I get up I feel dizzy or light headed. I take Motrin it was helping but now I take it I feel like it doesn t it geta stuck in my throat and I vomit . Im like 4 months pregnant. What do I do? I dont see a doc till the 11th of Jan. I can no longer take the pain and I can hardly eat.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
hello buitronklaudia
you can use ibupfren plus paracetamol combination thrice daily with alprazolam 0-25 mg in night.