Pain on left side above belly button, cracking sounds, pain on breathing, stomach bloating. Cure?

unbearable pain on left side above belly button.pain under left ribs with loud cracking sounds.hurts to breath in or out. unable to go to the bathroom. i have unbearble pressure in intestines and feels likr swelling near my spleen . when i do go to the bathroom it is water and blood. i look ten months pregnant and i am full if gas but unable to get rid if it. i have a sensitivity to antibiotics which caused autoimmune resonsr.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013