Pain on left ear, cold air went inside. Blood dripped after cleaning from q-tip, clogged. Suggestion?

My name is Charles and my mom is 55 years old and she started getting pain on her left ear after cold air went inside her ear. The window on the car was down but for her ear to start hurting where later in the evening her left side of her head starting hurting every time she felt pain on her ear. She told me that months ago she cleaned her ears with q-tip and blood was dripping from that exact ear that was hurting today from cold air going in her left ear. When blood came out her ear it she didn t felt pain but she notice that her ear was felt clogged. Today she felt sharp pain on her ear and also pain on the left side of her head where her ear hurts. What can this be and what can you recommend me to do to help my mom from this pain. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012