Pain on closing eyes, smoke went into eyes, sugar rush, headache. Causes for pain?

whenever i close my eyes and move them up or down (while eyes still closed) it hurts. this never used to hurt but today it does. i dont know if this has to do with it but yesterday i was making a camp fire and alot of the smoke went to my eyes at times and i ate alot of candy or marshmellows and got a sugar rush which woke me up with a headache the next morning
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
I reviewed the history which you have provided.
Pain in the eyes is probably because of irritation caused by smoke. You need to get examined to rule out any foreign particle inside the eye by an eye doctor and treatment accordingly.
Hence I advice you to first wash your eyes with normal water and if the symptoms wont come down do consult your eye doctor.

Thank you