Pain on clitoris, hurts on touching, have itching, burning sensation. Reason for pain?

i have a pain on my clitoris. hurts to touch. this just began about 2 days ago but fo rthe past 2 weeks, i would get an occasional itchy burn sensation that would come and go, and my urination wasn t/isn t totally painful, it s just the pain from my clitoris that effects i. i ve only had two sexual partners and this begun about 2 weeks after being with the 2nd partner. he said he had no STD s, so what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer