Pain on chest. Feels like blood stops moving to heart. Consult doctor now?

My 6 year old daughter has been telling me that her chest hurts (left of center...heart area). She says it's not overly painful, just "kinda hurts". I first noticed this a few week backs when I saw her rubbing her chest. I haven't thought much of this (she's very active) until tonight. She was just rubbing her chest again as I was putting her to bed and I asked if she was okay... her odd and scary response was "it's ok Dad, the blood just stops moving to my heart goes away". I'm not sure where she came up with that answer (my wife and I aren't doctors) but she told me she rubs her chest to push the blood to her heart. Definitely a stop you in your tracks statement. She has no heart issues and aside from chronic croup she is a very healthy and very active little girl. I'm not sure how to handle this. Do I go to the ER now or do I wait and see her pediatrician tomorrow morning (I don't want to over react but it is very odd and scary to have a 6 year old tell you she can feel the blood stop flowing to her heart!)
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013