Pain on both sides of chest, dizzy, high BP. GERD. Treatment?

Yes Ihave been having pain on both sides of my chest it dosent hurt all the time its a sharp pain that last a little bit then goes away Iwent to a cardo doctor to get my heart checked everything was fine just had high blood pressure on my left side of my chest it hurts on the side like right below my titty on ride side it hurts a little lower Ihave gerd Iwas taking nexum for that Ithought that was it but it still hurts and Isometimes get dizzy and feel like I m about to pass e mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012