Pain on both sides of abdomen, more discharge than normal, intercourse makes it worse. On tri-cylcen. Any ideas ?

I have achy pain on both sides of my abdomen where my ovaries are. I also have more discharge than normal. Seems to be very wet compared to normal. Intercourse seems to make it worse. I just finished my menstrual cycle. While on my menstrual cycle this pain started to occur. I had a baby 10 months ago. I just got off the mini pill about 4 months ago and on tri cyclen lo. It seems to be making cramps and period worse. Any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013