Pain on base of feet, elbows, fingers, increases on resting, unable to put foot on ground. Taking painkillers. Treatment?

hi.. i am encountering severe pain on the palm of my both legs, after resting the pain increases and i am unable to land my foot on the ground. i cannot walk as while walking it pain a lot. I even noticed that i get pain in my joints like elbow and in the fingers. 20 days already passed but i am not getting any relief , except while taking pain killers. Can you please tell me what is my problem and suggest me medicine.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012