Pain on arm below armpit, feels like muscles pain, round bruise mark appeared near armpit. Is this a blood clot?

I was just sitting on the couch for like 2 hours and all of a sudden I had pain on the underside of my right arm starting from about 3 inches below my armpit to about 4 inches from my elbow . Felt like a muscle pain. Next day I had a round bruise mark near armpit and a line of bruising (with little not raised red dots) heading down toward my elbow? Is this a blood clot? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012