Pain, numbness in left arm, sweating, breathlessness. Due to exercising or heart condition?

Hi I am 24 years old and I weigh 125 kgs...for the past three days I have been experiencing left arm pain and numbness, the numbness is mostly located in my pinky and ring finger . I have also been feeling sweaty and out of breath. I am not sure if this is because I was freaking myself out about my arm or if something is going on with me heart . I have been exercising for a while and a the days before this occurred and I have sore muscles in other parts of my boy as well.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012