Pain, numbness in arm after drawing blood. Matter of concern?

hello I went to the doctors Tuesday and got blood drawn. it didn t hurt when she was getting the blood but after I left the doctors I had to go get x rays, all the way there my arm was getting bigger and it was sore to were whenever I moved it I was in a a lot of pain. now it is astray and my arm is not swallen but it is very bruised even in spots the needle wasn t near, and my arm is also going numb what would be causing this. and should I be worried.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013