Pain near top of spine that's intensifying, unable to move neck, pain in shoulder. Treatment ?

I fell around a month ago and for a while my neck felt as if it were healing . Recently after staying at friends I woke up with the same pain I figured it was from sleeping wrong. The situation has gone from bad to worse I have pain near top of spine when I touched there yesterday a pain shot through my body and I have been in intense pain since then last night I woke up with pain in my shoulder now as we ll I can barely move my neck without pain on my shoulder and neck
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012