Pain near the heart, fatigue, loss of weight, lack of concentration and short of breath. Thyroid problem?

I ve been having a dull a bit sharp pain near my heart for days now. I think I might have hyertyhroidism, because I have experienced allot of the symptoms... fatigue ..loss if weigh, even though I eat allot, aching body, lack of concentration, rapid heart beat, shortness of breath...I am 38, a woman...who does not have I have not yet been to the doctor...I have attempted to take an holistic approach...but the heart pains is worrisome. Any advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012