Pain near the breast. Mammogram report normal. Enlarged node without any irregularities. History of ribs and shoulder out of place. Muscular pain?

I had a pain under my armpit near the side top of right breast . Mamm and ultrasound show fine. One small node enlarged but no irregularities. I have been doing pull ups in a kipping style. Chiropractor states 3 ribs and my shoulder where out of place. But the weird pains in between my shoulder blades and into my armpit have been going on for weeks. Is this muscles or should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012