Pain near penis during urination, subsides after passing urine, frequent urge to urinate, had lithotripsy recently. Cause?

Hello Sir, I had been operated For Lithotripsy sum 1 an a half year ago.. Now from past sum one month i get pain near my penis root when ever i have to go for urination ... Once i pass the urine the pain will be there for about 5 minutes n than it will not be there.. again when i get urine into my urine bladder i feel the pain.. i went to my doctor he gave me sum pain killers till i take them its ok, but i have that pain n also frequently i am in need of passing urine in little quantity. if i do not pass that little urine also i get intense pain. please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012