Pain near hip bone, lower back pain, headache, bloating. Negative pregnancy test

I have has a dull ache in the lower right side of my stomach near my hip bone which has been on and off for nearin 3 weeks now along with constant lower back ache bloating gas headache and the other night I woke in the middle of the night to vomit but do not feel ill, my cycle was delayed by 10 days but the bove was occurring a week before my cycle was due,I have taken a pregnancy test after 5 day of no cycle and was negative I don t normally have the above symptoms with my normal cycle. I have been to the doctors who have referred my for scan but this was over a week ago and I have still not had my refferal , I am worried that if it is something urgent this delay may be preventing a early resolution please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013