Pain near heart when breathing deep. Cannot play sports. Serious case?

Sometimes when I take in long breathe there is a sharp pain in my heart....It continues as long as I take long breathe, but as I try to stop breathing for some time or take short breathe it eventually reduces down...Is it benign??............Also I can t play sports like soccer for long, where there is more running.....As I play such sports again my heart beats rapidly and causes pain......once I almost blacked out........and I sometimes have blackouts for 2-3 seconds, it feels as if my whole brain and body is in shut vision comes back slowly.........Am I suffering from any kind of serious case which may lead to heart attack or stroke ....Please mail me ASAP...I m 21 years by the way....
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012