Pain near heart, tingling and numb hands, headache, fatigue, dizziness

Yeah. For the past 4 months i have crazy symptoms. It comes and goes in waves. Sometimes am fine other days am not. i been in and out of doctors and specialists with no results. Am frusterated. My symptoms are sharp horrible pains starting from what feels like my heart, then the pain moves across my chest and into my ribs,my hands get tingling andnumb all the time, i get headaches , nausceau, fatigue , dizziness ,and feel like i dont get enough sleep even though i get 8 on adverage. and somenights like tonight i cant sleep at all. Am 31 eating clean and organic super healthy work out including yoga and usually am on a good sleep schedule. I am baffled.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013