Pain near ear, face feels warm, ears feel wet, numb hands. Pinched nerve?

Last night I woke from my sleep with a Sharp Pinch and a burst sound on the left side of my head just above my ear. I could not sleep in fear of a bug bite . Today, my face feels warm and my ear feels wet, yet my left hand has a numbing sensation. Everything looks normal. It felt like I was stabbed with a needle could this just be a pinched nerve? At what point should I be concerned. I have Thyroid issues, along with scoliosis and spinal Bifida (very very mild)
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012