Pain near breast. Do not have gall bladder. Negative tests. What to do?

I have a gnawing pain in the upper right side up next to the breast. I do not have a GB. Had it removed 12 years ago. This pain feels like a fever blister sometimes feels - sometimes hot sometimes itching sometimes feels big and sometimes stings. Sometimes it goes for a couple of days with no pain. I have had blood work, ultralsound , endoscopy, and will have a CT next week. Everything so far is negative. What do you recommend I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013