Pain near belly button, worsens when lying or sitting, spasm. Previously had abdominal pain

I have pain about 1 inch right of the belly button. The pain is bad when bending forward (picking something up) and only sporadic but getting worse when lying down or sitting going on two weeks. No distention and no tenderness when pressing down on the area. Little nausea and lots of gas especially at night. Sometimes I get a strange spasm(flip flop) or palpitation sensation in this area. Changes in bowel habits (frequency) but no diarrhea and no blood in stools. Exercise makes the gas worst as well as indigestion but not the pain. Eating anything seems make things worst eventhough I still have an appetite. Had normal abdominal ct scan , ultrasound and bloodwork 4 months ago with lower abdominal pain seemingly unrelated to this issue.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012