Pain management doctor changer soma drug to C2 which made tongue and throat tingle, hyper breathing, arthritis. Advice?

My doctor doesn't want me taking soma for my back spasms but the three he's had me try had side effects.
My GP pers. soma years ago and I've taken them when needed on and off for approx. 10 years.
The pain management doctor feels that soma is going to be changed to a C 2 drug. He's pers. three others
Tiz ----, Flex--- & the worse skelaxin which made me itchy, made my tongue and throat tingle plus hyper breathing.
I have a lot of disc bulges, arthritis , stenous, through out all of my spine. The two worse ones are the ones that give me the spasms that radiate pain to my arms and hands. What other muscle relaxer can you suggest
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013