Pain, kicking in stomach, heavy lower abdomen. Not pregnant. Suggestions?

hi there so confused with my situation im 32 years i was suspected that i was pregnant i feel all kinds of pregnancy sign ..done several home testkits ive also visited 3 doctors it all came out that im not pregnant ..and i finally accept the fact that i may not pregnant..but 1 morning i have extremely pain under my ribcages it feels like a hard kick to me..since then i can fell it even more often i really need help not happy of the doctors finding that im totaly cleane nothing wrong with me in short that im healthy..but the thing here why my lower adbomen is heavy like im having period at anymoment ..? why something kicking in my belly morethan once in day even at night time..
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
May 2013
Sometimes bowel sounds can be interpreted as baby kicks.
As all the doctors after examination told that you are not pregnant, you have to believe it.
You may be having a feeling of spurious pregnancy.
Better to go for councilling once.
You can take symptomatic treatment for pain.

For more details you can ask me through: