Pain just below rib cage, endoscopy normal. Sucral-O gives relief, but pain recurs when stopped. Permanent solution ?

hello doctor, i am a 28yr old housewife, for the last year or so, i experience pain just below my ribcage, concentrate at a center point and very surprisingly it happens only at odd hours of night(...1am, 2am etc.)...the pain is very painful and unbearable. I underwent endoscopy last year(2011), but it revealed nothing...!On some Dr s advice, I started taking the medicine Sucral-O . and continued it for six months...during that time i had for some time i am not on that medicine and again the pain recurs..iffel very helpless..I can t have proper sleep owing to this agonizing pain!!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012