Pain int the wrist. Painful on bending. On anti inflammatory medications and compression bandage. Chances of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome?

Hi i have a very bad pain in my left wrist . It is slightly bent toward me and it is very painful to try and bend it back-which it wont. it has occured four times now and last time it was so bad i went to the emergency ward at the hospital where they gave me x-rays and nothing was found. all i have been given by other doctors ive seen is anti inflammatorys and a compression bandage . all of which has not worked. i have been told it could be arthritis , carpal tunnel or ligament damage, no one can actually give me an answer to what it is. PLease help! what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012