Pain in whole body, white spots around eyes, forehead, cheeks, hand. Swollen face. Suggestions?

i am having one kind of dis s like Urticaria . from last five month and now she having a high eaching problem at every night in total body major at hand , now it will convert in white spots around my eye & four head, chicks and major on hand. and my face was sawlling, (I have consult two , three dermatologist doc but i am not satisfy because as per Doc said that this will take five six month time to recover. but this dis s is almost cross the five month and no improvement have shown) sir, i am very fade up with this dis s plz suggest, wt do do next
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013