Pain in whole body. Histroy of kidney infections, stomach ulcers, degenerative disc disease. Endometriosis?

my ALT is at 99 and my AST is at 141, traces of blood have been found in my urine, my RDW is at 15% and my platelet count is at 144. i have pain what feels like everywhere. i have had many issues with my period and just recently did an ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts (because we think it may be endometriosis) and am currently awaiting results. tonight i have another doctors appointment to do more blood work to see what the levels of my liver enzymes are. we have ruled out hepatitis. i have had 4-5 kidney infections throughout my lifetime, was diagnosed with stomach ulcers at 11 or 12, arthristis when i was 19 and later found out i have degenerative disc disease. is there something deeper going on that they are looking past because i am a 24 yr old female?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013