Pain in vagina, breast pain. Had sex. Taken birth control. Suggest?

hello...actually i done sex wid my bf and he wore condom on 2nd day of my cycle(15 feb) and i took unwanted72 wid in 24 hours after dat again i done sex wid my bf and he wore condom on 15 day of my cycle(1st march) and i took ipill wid in 24 hours now m scared...actually i hv pain im my back from two days and hv some pain in my boobs for two days after sex now no pain in boobs...i want to knw is something will happen wrong,is any complication in my future pregnancy,is any changes in my menstural cycle,now will i get pregnant,and i have some pain in my vagina wen i go for toilet...is everything fine na....i will never do in future dis all things plz reply me fast m so scared...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013