Pain in vagina and thighs on standing continuously, walking. Cryotherapy done on uterus. Suggestions?

Hello doctor..i m having slight pain in my lower stomach(end of vagina and in side tighs), whenever i continuosly stand and roam (for 2-3 hours). i m very much worried about that. May i know what is the reason for that.Is that affect my chances of getting concieve.(And 2 months before cryotheraphy done at the both the lips of my uterus .)Please suggest me thw way to have healthy uterus. and i have one more doubt doctor, will having sex daily affect my uterus health?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013