Pain in vagina after fingering, burning urination, swollen and white clitoris, back pain

Hi, I am afraid I have a UTI or a kidney infection . But I m not sure and I m scared. I have never had sex but my vagina hurt about a week ago after a lot of fingering. It hurt to go pee and I had to go a lot. But it stopped hurting on Friday and I pretty much forgot about until Wednesday. I noticed it again when I was in the shower and it kind of hurt again. It no longer hurts when I pee but I pee probably more than usual. My clitoris is white and weird looking/swollen. And my lower back hurts on the left side. I thought it was just from sleeping on a couch but now I m not sure. Help!!!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012