Pain in uterus with white discharge, please advise me on this

Hi doc, im 29 years old. 2 days after my period i had a brown discharge for about 4 days, after it went away we had sex and 2 days after that i started getting a milky white slimy discharge, dull pain around my ovaries, now and then a shooting pain in my uterus and it has been going on for a week. last nite i feld my servix is swollen and hard and when i sit down normally it feels like a stumping pain right through into my uterus. please advise on what this can be. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011