Pain in uterus, abdomen, back, between hips, ovulating. History of irregular periods, PCOS. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi,I had my ovulation on may 10.and on 15 may I suddenly felt pain in uterus and on right side of abdomen(firstly, I felt this pain in noon and then at night for a hour). I also had lower back ache and cramps like my periods.after that pain was dull but the pain between two hips(where tail bone is end) is too hurting.I have a problem of irregular periods and may be pcos .I wanna be a pregnant this time.and everyday I do intercourse.may that s why I have no relief from pain. Still i m not having any analgesic.last night I applied a gel on that area and I felt relief after sometime but now in the morning it s still too painful. Suggest me what can I do. And today is my 8th day after ovulation but no symptoms. Only this hurting pain.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012