Pain in urethra, urinary track and kidney, taken antibiotics, urine infection, itchy scrotum. Treatment?

I am suffering from pain in my urethra and urinary track am also feeling slight pain in my kidneys have taken some antibiotics but it is not going down. My wife was recently diagnosed with infection in the urine.Am also feeling some burning and slight itchiness on my scrotum please advice me what it could be and the treatment. my wife and i are faithful to each other so it could not be venereal disease please help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012