Pain in upper right thigh, difficulty walking, pain on carrying something. Cause of worry?

I recently helped someone move and carried heavy boxes. Now i have pain in my upper inner thigh. feels better in the am but if I attempt to carry anything,, including laundry basket, I can barely walk at the end of the day. I am a 45 year old female. Could I have damaged something? Feels kind of like I someone gave me a swift kick in the crotch.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hello mam,
I think its just a muscle sprain of your medial group of thigh muscles.You should take some pain killers and avoid heavy work for few days and it will go away soon.

There is nothing in that place which get damaged, so no need to worry mam !!!

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar