Pain in upper right side in intervals. Physical exercise ok?

My son had upper right side pain after many sessions of tenis ,he plays everyday.becos of garden leave.he has no apendix was done at 10 years old. Also had galls stones taken out 17 yrs ago .now he is 41 married .last nite doctor gave him an injection to stop the pain ask him to heck in hospital for checkup. He said he is not in pain now and will play tenis in afternoon. After research I think he should go imediate for checkup and rest instead of tenis . Do you think tenis is too strenous for him and might affect his liver pancreas..? He is difficult to have kids too. He should care for his kidney .thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013