Pain in upper right side. Blood and urine test normal. Appendicitis?

Hello I recently have been having a pain in my right upper side. The pain only last about 5 seconds and happens like every month to 3 months. Just random times, I recently went to the doctor they did a blood and urine test and said everything was perfect just my main concern is I m scared it might be a appendicitis or something. My brother is going to the doctor tomorrow so am I with him. I was wondering if I should ask the doctor again? But I like just went a few weeks ago I m just worried. It might be something around that matter. Again my doctor did blood test , Urine, And felt my stomach . I was just wondering what should I ask tomorrow and what are the signs of appendicitis I m not running any fever and feel great just beside the little espiodes of like 5 second sharp pain in my right uppder side
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012